Get your digital copy of the May/June 2020 issue.
Highlights from this special 25th anniversary edition include:
- The dark revolution: A wave of new instruments and observatories is about to take on the biggest mystery in the universe.
- Is there life on Mars? New missions give us the best chance yet of finding microbes on the Red Planet.
- Cell-estial scanner: Celestron has introduced a remarkable new technology to the world of backyard telescopes.
- Stars of the west: Canada’s west is steeped in astronomical history. We explore three important sites that continue to draw stargazers.
- Rising stars: Canadian teens share their own images of astronomical objects, and the stories of why they started shooting for the Moon and stars.