Get your print copy of the May/June 2020 issue.
Highlights from this edition include:
- The new night sky: As satellite constellations streak overhead, who controls the view? By Dan Falk.
- Tech tuned to the cosmos: Visual astronomer Chris Vaughan shares his favourite apps to scan the night skies.
- The loneliest scientists: Long stays on the ISS have taught us about ourselves. Elizabeth Howell reports.
- Beginner binoculars: Alan Dyer examines the market’s best budget binoculars for beginners.
- Rendezvous with Bennu: OSIRIS-REx could rewrite our understand- ing of life on Earth. By Ivan Semeniuk.
- Long after impact: Allendria Brunjes sat down with “Canadian comet sleuth” David Levy.